The Best Chocolate Mousse. Each chocolate contains a cocoa rarity with its own history Save on Chocolate Mousse Mix. The best chocolate mousse must be perfect. It should taste rich, indulgent and not too sweet, with a texture that is both light-and-airy and silky-and-smooth.
It was very light and wonderfully chocolate. As Chef suggested, I cut back on the cream to give it a decadent chocolate taste. I like the bitter sweet over the semi-sweet. You can have The Best Chocolate Mousse using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Best Chocolate Mousse
- You need 2 cup of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 of Salt.
In another bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy. Chocolate Mousse Cake Filling is actually quite easy to make despite sounding a bit intimidating. The ingredients you will need to make chocolate mousse for a cake filling include: hot water, unsweetened cocoa powder, milk chocolate chips, heavy whipping cream and granulated sugar. In a heavy-bottom saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, egg yolks, vanilla, and salt.
The Best Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Melt butter and chocolate chips till smooth.
- Separate egg yolks from eggs. Mix yolks in with the chocolate and put the whites in a bowl with the salt.
- Whip the whites until stiff peaks form.
- Mix sugar in with the chocolate.
- Fold the whites into the chocolate careful not to deflate it.
- Refrigerate for six hours before eating..
Slowly add the milk while whisking to prevent lumps. Place the saucepan on medium heat until the pastry cream thickens. Less cream, more chocolate, a more intense chocolate flavour and a beautiful creamy mouth feel. In a small heavy saucepan, whisk egg yolks, sugar and remaining water. Chocolate mousse has very few ingredients so it's important to use the best quality chocolate — its flavor will shine through.