Ladybirds "OMG To Good" Chocolate Mousse Slice !.
You can cook Ladybirds "OMG To Good" Chocolate Mousse Slice ! using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ladybirds "OMG To Good" Chocolate Mousse Slice !
- It’s 1 of pkt butternut biscuits – crumbed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla sugar.
- It’s 65 grams of butter – melted.
- You need 200 grams of dark chocolate – broken up.
- It’s 200 grams of milk chocolate – broken up.
- You need 500 ml of thickened cream / heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 of cocoa powder for dusting.
Ladybirds "OMG To Good" Chocolate Mousse Slice ! instructions
- Place some baking paper into the bottom of a square slice tin , leaving two of the ends over laying with baking paper a little and set aside till needed ..
- Process the butternut biscuits until fine crumbs ..
- Melt the butter.
- Place the biscuits into a bowl and add the vanilla sugar and the melted butter and mix till well combined.
- Now place the prepared biscuit mixture into the base of the prepared slice tin spreading it evenly all over the tin base . Then set in the fridge to set whilst you prepare the mousse mixture ..
- Place the cream into a large , clean , dry bowl and whip till soft peaks form ..
- Brake all the chocolate up and place in a large heatproof bowl and melt , either by microwave in short busts stirring after each burst , or , over a pot of simmering water , until the chocolate is melted and smooth , let cool slightly ..
- Now gently fold the whipped cream into the melted chocolate in two batches until will combined . This May take a little elbow grease as the chocolate tries to set ..
- Once chocolate cream mix is combined , pour it over the prepared base biscuit crumbs in the slice tin , evenly all over the top . Then place in the fridge to set for at least an hour ..
- Once set , remove from the fridge and carefully slide slice out of the slice tin , using the baking paper to help it lift out . Then using a long sharp knife , cut the slice lengthwise a few times , then turn and slice lengthwise again creating little squares slices . Keep refrigeratorated until ready to serve ..
- Dust with cocoa powder and serve with cream and toppings of your choice . Enjoy . 🙂 ..