Chocolate mousse. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! With the easy pulse of an electric blender, this rich, brandy-enhanced chocolate mousse can be whipped up in a jiffy. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly and the infirm do not consume raw eggs.
Chocolate mousse has very few ingredients so it's important to use the best quality chocolate — its flavor will shine through. I like semi-sweet chocolate but if you prefer your mousse with a darker chocolate flavor, use bittersweet. Remember, the higher the cacao percentage, the less sweet the chocolate.. You can have Chocolate mousse using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse
- Prepare 2 sheets of chocolate.
- You need 1 table spoon of sugar.
- You need 3 of yorks of eggs.
- You need 3 of white of eggs.
Chill metal mixing bowl and mixer beaters in freezer. Chocolate mousse is the ultimate dessert for any chocolate lover. Whisk together yolks, sugar, and a pinch of salt in a metal bowl until combined well, then add hot cream in a slow stream. Less cream, more chocolate, a more intense chocolate flavour and a beautiful creamy mouth feel.
Chocolate mousse instructions
- Break the chocolate into small pieces. Melt them over hot water..
- Beat the eggs white until they firm..
- Mix eggs york and chocolate in a bowl..
- Mix bested white and chocolate mixture well..
- Pour chocolate mixture in the glasses and cool them in the refrigerator for an hour..
Heat until chocolate is fully melted and mixture is smooth. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! I have made Chocolate Mousse before…but have never really found a recipe that I liked. I tried to develop my own a few years back which ended in spoon throwing and tears. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far too long.