Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk. Loaded with nutrients and perfect for breakfast I substituted vegan chocolate protein powder for the unsweetened cocoa and maple syrup. I also used flax milk instead of almond milk because it has. Start with two mason jars of almond milk (or any milk you'd like), some chia seeds and honey (or any other sweetener you'd like).
This recipe is low-carb, gluten-free, vegan, and diabetic-friendly. It tastes like a rich chocolate pudding and only. Chocolate chia pudding is so simple and amazingly delicious. You can cook Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk
- Prepare 6 Tablespoon of Chia Seed.
- You need 2 Cup of Almond Milk (You can find the recipe in the previous post).
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Honey.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Yogurt.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Cacao Poweder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
It's the easiest healthy dessert recipe you can make with no baking. Ground chia seed pudding required no soaking and no waiting time. Chocolate Chia PuddingYummy Mummy Kitchen. honey, vanilla almond milk, chia seeds, blackberries, chopped almonds. Almond Chia Pudding with RaspberriesThe Foodie Physician.
Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk instructions
- Add all the ingredients to the chia seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk well (cacao can be added if you like chocolate otherwise you can just refrigerate it without it).
- Add cacao and whisk, then refrigerate overnight..
- Second day texture result (after refrigerating).
Almond milk chocolate pudding is just as creamy and delicious as traditional chocolate pudding without using cream or milk! I wanted a recipe with almond milk since I always have a problem with it thickening. I used Hershey's special dark cocoa so it came out. Today I am sharing my favourite Healthy breakfast alternative. Spoon the pudding into desired serving dish and top with slivered almonds and chocolate shavings.