Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce. Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce. This White Chocolate Pecan Bread Pudding with Whiskey Cream Sauce is a more sophisticated version of a regular bread pudding. The bread pudding itself is made with French bread, raisins, chopped white chocolate, and pecans.
What You Need To Make Bread Pudding sourdough or hard, crusty bread heavy cream eggs Pour liquid over bread, making sure all the pieces are fully saturated. Sprinkle pecans over the bread and push them down into the bread. Stir eggs into the bread mixture until incorporated. You can have Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce
- It’s of At least 2 loaves of bread.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 cup of butterscotch chips.
- It’s 4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of +1/2 tablespoons of Mexican vanilla.
- You need of Bread pudding.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of William WOLF pecan bourbon whiskey.
- You need of Pecan whiskey sauce.
Pour bread mixture into prepared pan. Pour the liquid over the bread. Sprinkle the pecans all over the top. Stir in the salt and nutmeg.
Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce step by step
- Slice and arrange bread in a 10"×18" pan. Evenly add 1 cup of raisins and then 1 cup of butterscotch chips and 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- In a large mixing bowl add 1 cup of Brown sugar 4 cups of milk 1+1/2 tbsp of Mexican vanilla and 3/4 cups of melted butter. Almost forgot to add 5 eggs mix well.
- Now pour over the bread wash your hands and gently make sure your mixture is evenly done. Place in a 350°oven for 1 hour.
- Now for the good stuff in a pan add 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1+1/2 tablespoon of Mexican vanilla. Now add 1 cup of heavy cream, 1/2 cup of chopped pecans and 1/2 cup of William Wolf pecan bourbon whiskey.bring to a lightly boiling and your nose will tell you when you have cooked off the alcohol.
- When your bread pudding comes out of the oven evenly coat the top of your pudding.
Pour into the baking pan, sprinkle with the remaining pecans and brown sugar. Once the homemade bread pudding is out of the oven, you can start on the bread pudding sauce. Cook the cream, egg yolks, and sugar over medium heat until thickened. Remove from the heat, then stir in the whiskey. Stir everything together, then spoon the whiskey sauce over the pumpkin bread pudding.