Chia Pudding. Buy Herbs, Botanicals, Turmeric, Aloe Vera, Milk Thistle, Ashwagandha & More at Vitacost®! Cooking with chia seeds might *sound* intimidating, but in reality they couldn't be easier to whip up! Simply add liquid (we like almond.
Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds. It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option. This chia pudding could be put in reused baby food jars, small mason jars, or even squeeze pouches to be included for school lunches. You can have Chia Pudding using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia Pudding
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 3 tbs of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of drizzle of honey (optional).
I actually made this from looking at a chocolate chia pudding but didn't have any cocoa. Here's how mine is a little different. Add your cut up fruit after you've mixed the chia seeds, collagen and yoghurt well… then add the hemp seeds sliced almonds and goji berries !!!. The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquidy.
Chia Pudding step by step
- Gather all ingredients.
- In a large class or small bowl combine almond milk, chia seeds and vanilla (add honey if desired).
- Whisk with a fork to combine ingredients.
- Store in the fridge overnight and eat for breakfast the next morning.
- (Next day) top with raspberries or any other fruit and enjoy!!.
Chia Pudding Chia to Liquid Ratio. Start with two mason jars of almond milk (or any milk you'd like), some chia seeds and honey (or any other sweetener you'd like). You can also leave out the sweetener if you prefer to sweeten it only with toppings like fresh fruit, dried fruit or chocolate chips. This is a detailed article about chia seeds and their health benefits. Chia pudding is extremely easy to make, using just chia seeds, plant milk, a little sweetener and vanilla.