Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding. Oreo Pudding Pie is a quick and easy dessert that's perfect for any time of the year. With an oreo crust, a delicious cream cheese layer and a white chocolate pudding layer topped with crushed oreos and whipped cream, you really can't go wrong with this Oreo pie! Oreo Pudding Pie is a delicious, no-bake chocolate dessert with just five ingredients.
I made out of Hershey's milk chocolate and grated dark chocolate! Vegan Chocolate Pudding Pie with Oreo Crust & a Mixed Berry Coulis. Did you catch all of that? You can cook Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding
- It’s 1 package of regular Oreos.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 of large 5.9 oz pkg chocolate instant pudding.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 16 oz of Cool Whip.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 3/4 cup of milk.
A few weeks ago I saw that Chocolate Pudding Day is coming up. There are a ton of pudding pie recipes available on-line. Mix the pudding mix and milk until thick, layer half in the pie crust. For those of you having trouble with the pudding layer make sure you do not make the pudding per the directions on the box.
Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding instructions
- Make chocolate pudding according to directions (using the 2 3/4 cup of milk rather than what package calls for) then set in fridge to cool..
- Crush oreo cookies, finely..
- Place about 1 cup of crushed oreos aside (to sprinkle on top of pie).
- In a separate bowl. Mix remaining oreos with melted butter until all oreos are covered and moist. Shape crust into pie dish..
- In another bowl, mix HALF of the cool whip, powdered sugar, and softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy..
- Spread the mixture on top of Oreo crust..
- Layer the pudding over the mixture..
- Carefully spread remaining cool whip over top of the pudding layer..
- Sprinkle remaining oreos over top. Serve cool!! (If left out it will melt).
This recipe calls for half the milk you would normally use for two boxes of pudding. This amazing Chocolate Cream Pie has an easy homemade chocolate pudding layered inside an Oreo pie crust and topped with sweetened whipped cream and chocolate curls. Pour over. until pudding is firm. Top with Cool Whip and serve. It's a chocolate pudding pie with lots of Oreo and as much whipped cream as you can handle.