Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce. Pour the milk into a bowl; sprinkle the gelatin over the milk. Strawberry Panna Cotta – an elegant, and refreshing dessert, perfect for summer days. You can always change the fruit sauce, from strawberries to other.
Great for a simple summer dessert or a fancy dinner party. It's so easy to make with just a handful of ingredients. This post was inspired & sponsored by Princess Cruises. You can cook Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce
- You need of Panna Cotta:.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 (.25 oz) of envelope gelatin,unflavored.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2-3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Strawberry Sauce.
- You need 1 qt of fresh strawberries, sliced.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Similar Recipes, Vanilla Panna Cotta with Chocolate Sauce Layered Cherry Panna Cotta. To begin making the Gulkand Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce recipe, first get all the ingredients ready. For a chocolate panna cotta recipe, check out the one I made here for the holidays. Finish with strawberry sauce and whipped cream.
Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce instructions
- Pour the milk into a bowl, sprinkle gelatin over the milk. Let the mixture sit for 5 mins until the gelatin softens. Combine the cream and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the gelatin/milk mixture until gelatin dissolves (about 3 minutes). Add vanilla extract. Pour into ramekins or small cups: chill 4 hrs or overnight..
- Reserve a few slices of strawberry for the garnish. Add the rest of the strawberries, vanilla extract, sugar, and water to a saucepan over medium heat. Crush the strawberries with a potato masher while they cook. Simmer for about10 mins, until the sugar has dissolved and thickened. Cool completely. Spoon strawberry sauce onto each panna cotta, pipe whipped cream on top then garnish with sliced strawberries.
To release the panna cotta from their forms, briefly immerse the ramekins in hot water and turn out onto the dishes. Turn the panna cotta out onto individual serving plates and spoon the strawberry sauce all around. Decorate with a slice of lemon dipped in icing sugar. Soak the gelatin in cold water. Serve the panna cotta with strawberry puree and a fresh strawberry garnish.