Milk agar-agar (or) milk pudding. Please subscribe to my channel 'HOMETOWN SPICES'. Turn that notification bell 'ON' to get notified of my future videos. Coconut Milk Pudding with Step by Step Pictures.
Milk pudding with condensed milk and raspberry recipe. There are so many agar-agar pudding recipes that I want to share with you. Hopefully, I can gradually add more and more pudding recipes made with agar-agar in the future. You can have Milk agar-agar (or) milk pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milk agar-agar (or) milk pudding
- Prepare 20 gm of Agar-agar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1.5 cup of milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Cutted Pistachios.
- Prepare of Cutted almond.
Let me know in the comments if you want me to post more ideas of pudding recipes with agar-agar. Impress your loved one with this easy milk dessert on the valentine's day. You can also use it with coconut milk and make it vegan if you have dietary preferences. Please check the notes for the recipe.
Milk agar-agar (or) milk pudding instructions
- Soak and cook the agar-agar till it melt then add the milk,sugar and vanilla essence..
- Then change the mixture into a mould or in a bowl and adf the chopped nuts. Then refrigerate it..
- Pudding is ready to serve:).
Add it to fruit juice to make dairy-free jellies. Agar like gelatin comes in strips, flakes, and powder form. Break agar agar in a sauce pan, add in water and mix well using your hands. Now take milk, condensed milk in a sauce pan and whisk well. Now heat this and bring it to a boil.