Badaam kheer. Badam kheer – Badam payasam is a creamy, rich and delicious Indian pudding made with almonds, milk, sugar, cardamoms and saffron. This dessert tastes divine and is great to make for any celebrations or festive occasions. Badam kheer is made much similar to the popular Indian beverage badam milk or badam paal.
Badam Kheer is a deliciously creamy and rich almond pudding. Almonds and Milk grant this dessert a creamy texture and a refined flavor. Along with them, saffron and cardamom are also added so that this dessert gets a distinct aroma and color. You can have Badaam kheer using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Badaam kheer
- It’s 1 bowl of basmati rice white soaked for 3 hour.
- You need 5 glasses of whole milk.
- It’s 2 glass of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cardamom crushed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds crushed.
- It’s 3-4 cloves of black or laung.
- You need 5 scoop of sugar or less or more according to dietary.
- Prepare 10-12 pieces of almond soaked.
Badam kheer recipe with step by step photos – badam kheer or badam payasam is a delicious creamy kheer made with blanched almond paste, milk and saffron. Kheer and payasam recipes are easy to prepare during festive occasions and do not take a lot of time. Most of the times for religious or festive occasions, I prepare Sooji halwa or Rice kheer or Vermicelli kheer. Badaam Kheer Recipe – About Badaam Kheer Recipe
Badaam kheer instructions
- First soak the rice for 3 hour.
- Now boil it in water and put all the ingredients but not sugar.
- Now after boiling rice add luke warm milk.
- Stir the mixture at very low flame and check every after two minutes.
- Stir until rice mixed with milk and show like a thick upper layer at milk.
- You can add more warm milk constantly but dont make too much thick bcuz it will become more thick when it cooled down.
- In the very end add sugar and soaked peeled off almonds after crushing the almonds.
- Some people add saffron too its optional.
- Yummy and really super delicious dish is ready.
Kheer: Kheer is basically milk pudding made across India, it is simlar to the Payasam made in South Indian homes. One of the most favourite Indian dessert Badaam (almonds) Kheer can be made quickly and easily at home with just a few ingredients. Kheer is indeed the perfect dish to celebrate a festival or just cook it up as an after-meal dessert. BADAAM KHEER *COOK WITH FAIZA* Kheer is a South Asian rice pudding made by boiling rice, broken wheat, tapioca, or vermicelli with milk and sugar; it is flavoured with cardamom, raisins, saffron, cashew nuts, pistachios or almonds. It is typically served during a meal or as a dessert.