Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding. This recipe for Crock-Pot Peach Bread Pudding was an instant hit with my husband and kids. I had sent my husband out a few days before for a salad and a loaf of bread to go with our dinner. I have never liked bread pudding, but I thought I'd try this one, I made it for my dad when he came over and it was a hit!
Tres leches Bread Pudding is actually easier to make than Tres Leches Cake. Just cut up some French bread and pour a mixture of sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, whole milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract over it in the crock pot. A crock pot bread pudding is the best option when you are cooking for a family or you just want to make multiple meals ahead of time. You can cook Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar.
- Prepare 1 package of Hershey’s S’mores milk chocolate chips (7 ounce package).
- Prepare 1 package of white bread (I’m using Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls) broken up.
It is easy to make a large batch in a crock pot (slow cooker). While I love my Mom's recipe that you cook on the stove top and in the oven, it is intended more for a single. Festive Slow Cooker Bread Pudding with Cranberries and Walnuts and Caramel SauceSavoryNothings. I've become obsessed with bread pudding lately — especially bread pudding cooked overnight in a Crock-Pot and ready for you first thing in the morning.
Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding instructions
- In a bowl combine : eggs, milk, heavy cream,vanilla extract,and white sugar, beat with a whisk……..
- Meanwhile break up your bread and place into a greased crockpot…….
- Pour entire bag of Hershey’s s’mores package into crock pot with bread pieces…….
- Pour wet ingredients over bread and s’mores chips in crockpot…..Mix gently……
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top…….
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 2 hours……I lightly stirred mine after an hour to prevent it from sticking too much to the bottom of the crockpot…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Give some of them a try. This Crock Pot Triple Chocolate Bread Pudding is a seriously chocolate slow cooker dessert recipe! This triple chocolate bread pudding is so seriously chocolaty! It's the kind of dessert that I love – warm and homey and comforting. It couldn't be simpler to make, and it's a.