Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Loaf. For sauce, place raspberries in a blender; cover and puree. Stir corn syrup into raspberry puree; refrigerate. Unmold mousse onto a serving platter; serve with raspberry sauce.
Place the cooled cake on to the plate or board used for serving. Put the chopped white chocolate into a heatproof, microwaveable bowl. As soon as the chocolate starts to melt continue stirring until fully liquid. You can have Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Loaf using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Loaf
- It’s of Vanilla Loaf Bread.
- You need of Chocolate Mousse.
- You need of Raspberries.
- Prepare of Blackberries.
- You need of Sugar.
My White Chocolate Raspberry Loaf Cake. Oh heyyyyy huns, it's heaven time. This beauty is a marriage of various different ideas. I always think loaf tin cakes are similar to bundt tins in a way, as they take an age to bake, but are so easy to decorate!
Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Loaf instructions
- Create your mousse by following the instructions on the box. If you have home mousse, even better..
- Now, take quite a few raspberries, and add enough blackberries to balance it..
- Blend up the blackberries and raspberries, and add any sugar if necessary. You should only need to add a pinch or two..
- Once puree is done, use your finger and lightly press a depression in the vanilla loaf bread..
- Add scoops of mousse in the indentation, and drizzle it over with the puree..
This beauty takes an hour to bake in the oven, and it's not even that big in size! Recipe adapted from Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking. We used dark chocolate because we love it, but the recipe works fine with milk chocolate as well. And if you don't have an espresso maker, use a. Gradually stir into chocolate mixture, whisking constantly.