Breakfast Bread Pudding. Breakfast Bread Pudding Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I've tried the Breakfast Bread Pudding, which my finnicky toddler actually enjoyed and asked for seconds (which he got once mama. Start the breakfast bread pudding in plenty of time to allow three or so hours for cooking.
This bread pudding recipe can serve one or two. Here's an easy breakfast bread pudding bursting with salty sweetness, just perfect for a lazy Instead of being repulsed, I was downright inspired! Here's an easy breakfast bread pudding. You can cook Breakfast Bread Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bread Pudding
- You need 3 of eggs, equal parts milk.
- Prepare Dash of cinnamon.
- You need Dash of vanilla.
- You need of English toasting bread.
- It’s of Sugar or maple syrup to taste (I used none).
- Prepare of Melted butter to taste (I used none).
- You need 1 tbsp of cold butter.
This Bread Pudding should be made more for Breakfast! Bread pudding goes from after-dinner dessert to delectable breakfast dish with the addition of raisin cinnamon bread. You'll reach for this easy, make-ahead recipe often. French bread, dried cherries and toasted almonds slow-cooked in a ginger-infused custard sauce — a fun and different brunch idea that is good for you.
Breakfast Bread Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut up the bread. I used almost a whole loaf. Grease the pan with a good coating of the cold butter..
- Mix the egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar or syrup and/or butter if you’re using it..
- Put the bread in the baking dish and slowly pour the egg mixture over, concentrating on hitting every spot on the top layer, the rest will settle down to the bottom. So it will end up kind of crispy on top and super moist on the bottom..
- Bake for 30 minutes.
This bread pudding combines the best of both worlds into a delicious, easy-to-make breakfast. It's a balance of sweet and savory wrapped into one delicious, rich package. Fold the chard mixture, artichokes and ham into the bread mixture, then add the goat cheese. Top breakfast bread pudding recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Place bread slices in a single layer. loosen edges of puddings with a knife.