Rice Pudding (The Egyptian way). Rice Pudding The Egyptian Way الرز بلبن حليب على الطريقة المصرية Category People & Blogs License Standard YouTube License. Luxuriously creamy inside.try this recipe & share it with me. Combine the rice flour and sugar and add to a saucepan containing the milk.
Variants are used for either desserts or dinners. When used as a dessert, it is commonly combined with a sweetener such as sugar. While the rice is cooking, whip up a caramel-pecan topping to get spooned over the rice pudding. You can cook Rice Pudding (The Egyptian way) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding (The Egyptian way)
- Prepare 1 cup of regular white rice.
- You need 4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Nestle Cream.
- It’s 1 pack of whipping cream powder.
- You need of vanilla.
- You need 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare of some nuts for topping.
This is totally optional, but totally heavenly. Pudding is a type of food that can be either a dessert or a savory (salty or spicy) dish that is part of the main meal. The modern usage of the word pudding to denote primarily desserts has evolved over. One of the yummy dishes my mother cooked for us as children, and now for her Grandchildren, is the traditional Greek rice pudding, known as Rizogalo.
Rice Pudding (The Egyptian way) instructions
- Cook one cup of rice. Mean while in a large pan add all ingredients and mix well..
- Add the rice to the mixture and keep stirring and stirring constantly untill all homogeneous and untill you get the right thickness.should be semi solid..
- Pour in plates and put in the fridge untill it sets. add any desired tooping you like. enjoy 😋.
If you don't serve the rice pudding immediately it will form a crust layer on top – but you can stop this by cooling the mixture right away. An easy rice pudding recipe prepared the Middle Eastern way. Stove-top rice pudding infused with vanilla, cinnamon, and cloves. At the end of our satisfying lunch, we were each served a little souffle cup of Middle Eastern rice pudding. It immediately took me back to the rice pudding of my childhood!