Banana Pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Save On Banana Pudding At Walmart With Walmart's Everyday Low Prices. Blend in condensed milk until smooth.
In a large saucepan, mix sugar, flour and salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Banana pudding is a crowd-pleasing dessert that's surprisingly easy to make. You can cook Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- It’s 1 of banana.
- It’s 1 (12 oz) of box vanilla wafers (I like the tiny ones).
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of pkg cream cheese.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can Eagle Brand Milk.
- It’s 2 (3.4 oz) of instant pudding mix (vanilla or banana cream).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of carton cool whip.
Here in the South, nearly every family has their own spin on the crowd favorite, and there's not a tailgate party, church potluck, or family gathering without it on the menu. Essentially all banana pudding is, is layers of cookies, bananas, and pudding! Banana pudding doesn't ask for much. Vanilla pudding, sliced bananas, and fluffy meringue or whipped cream—these are the pillars upon which banana pudding is built.
Banana Pudding step by step
- In a large mixing bowl cream the cheese until smooth. Mix in Eagle Brand milk, pudding mix & milk with secret ingredient. Then mix in cool whip..
- In a dish place half of mix in bowl. Slice banana and place layer on top of mixture. Now place wafers on top of banana covering entire mixture. Pour rest of pudding on top of wafers..
- Crumble the rest of wafers and pour on top of pudding. Place in refrigerator and chill until ready to eat. Enjoy!!!.
Add the remaining whole egg to the yolks. Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts. Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding is a heavenly dessert made up of layers of creamy vanilla pudding, bananas, and Nilla Wafers. It's the very recipe that the famous New York City bakery uses! This delicious and easy recipe is sure to become a family favorite!