Banana Pudding. No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped This is a excellent recipe for banana puddings. I am dieting right now, and I wanted to see what this would. Banana pudding is a dessert generally consisting of layers of sweet vanilla flavored custard, cookies (usually Vanilla Wafers or ladyfingers) and sliced fresh bananas placed in a dish and served.
I didn't see my son, Lance Corporal Eric Harris, for more than two years after he enlisted in the Marines after high school. And when I saw him arrive at the airport, I just grabbed hold. Are you excited to try this Creamy sweet banana pudding is the best dessert to bring for a party! You can cook Banana Pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- You need 2 of & 1/2 cups whole milk.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 2/3 of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 container of cool whip.
- It’s 2-3 of bananas.
- Prepare of Nilla wafers.
It steals the show with its light. Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts. This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had! Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like Grandma used to make.
Banana Pudding instructions
- In a large saucepan, mix together milk & yolks – turn stove onto mark 4..
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour & sugar then add to the egg/milk mixture..
- Stir it for 15 minutes straight, literally. (This part is tedious but definitely worthwhile, I promise.).
- After it's thickened, take off the heat & stir in the vanilla extract. Set aside..
- Slice the bananas..
- In an 8x8in or a 9x9in dish do alternating layers of the bananas, nilla wafers, cool whip & pudding..
- Cover with plastic wrap & refrigerate for a few hours or overnight..
Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is an incredibly easy no-bake recipe! It's as good as the old fashioned pudding we've grown up on but it's made quick and easy with pudding mix and cookies! Then pour it over wafers and banana slices before topping it with a golden meringue. Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version Use firm, ripe bananas in the pudding. To keep the sliced bananas from turning brown, they are gently tossed or.