Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan. This easy chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep. Strawberries & Chia Seeds Pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast/snack idea for spring and summer season, it's VEGAN and also GLUTEN FREE! It's the perfect breakfast, snack or dessert.
When stirred with water, juice, or milk, the seeds gel up and thicken, creating the most To make this creamy dessert, simply puree a couple big handfuls of strawberries in a blender with coconut milk, honey, vanilla, and lime zest. This is a very quick pudding recipe with chia seeds, almond milk, and fresh strawberries, requiring no cooking and no fuss! Spoon the pudding into desired serving dish and top with sliced bananas and diced strawberries. You can cook Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan
- You need 1 Cup of coconut milk.
- You need 3 of Tblsp chia seeds.
- You need 1 Cup of chopped strawberries.
- You need 2 of Tblsp honey or maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- It’s 2 of Tblsp fresh or frozen shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp choco chips or chopped chocolate.
Layers of coconut chia pudding and strawberry chia jam come together in one perfect bite! An easy to make, healthy breakfast, snack or dessert! These easy to make and healthy Strawberry Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits are a delightful protein filled breakfast, snack or dessert! Ridiculously quick and easy to make, this Coconut Chia Seed Pudding is so refreshing, it's bound to become a favorite this summer!
Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan step by step
- Firstly soak chia seeds in coconut milk overnight or at least 4 hours. Keep shaking them in between. Soaked chia seeds form a gel-like consistency. If this is too thick then add 1/2 cup more coconut milk till you get your desired consistency..
- In addition to this add honey or maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Take two bowls or glasses and divide this mixture into two. Add chopped strawberries and shredded coconut..
- Decorate with choco chips or chopped chocolate and shredded coconut. Serve in breakfast or snack time. Very healthy..
Just made this – OMG it was soooo good. I added some cut up strawberries while it was chilling. This Coconut Chia Pudding is a healthy and easy to make and is loaded with coconut flavour. What I love about using coconut milk to make chia pudding is that it's a little bit richer than using Top this chia pudding off with some strawberries and coconut chips. Store this chia pudding in the.