Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins. Sushi rice makes this dairy-free rice pudding—made with unsweetened almond milk—pleasantly chewy and creamy. This Almond Milk Rice Pudding tastes best when chilled. Now again back home Also add saffron strands, golden raisins and mix.
Almond milk pudding also makes for a great make ahead breakfast! Can be served warm or cold, enjoy! In a medium saucepan, bring Pure Almond, rice and salt to a boil over medium-high heat. You can cook Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of plain or vanilla almond milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of uncooked white long grain rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
It's a bit thick, but could easily be thinned with more milk. We threw in a handful of raisins and. Then work vanilla sugar and grated orange peel into mixture. Add breadcrumbs and freely add the raisins, as desired.
Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins instructions
- In a medium pot, bring milk, almond milk, rice, and salt to boil; reduce heat to medium, and boil for 7 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add butter to milk, stir..
- In a small bowl, beat eggs well..
- In the same bowl that you beat the eggs in, add 1/2 cup of the hot milk mixture with the eggs. Whisk; return to the pot, whisking as you do so..
- Stir in sugar and vanilla. Cook over low-medium heat for 5 minutes, then add raisins..
- Remove from heat and cool. Pudding will thicken as it cools.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon on top of each serving as a garnish..
Serve rice pudding topped with coconut syrup, raisins, almonds and orange rind to taste. To cook rice by absorption method. Almond milk puddings, known by the French name "blancmange" or the Italian "biancomangiare," were considered an especially elegant dish. You can't make your own "instant" pudding with almond milk and cornstarch, because commercial instant puddings are carefully formulated to. Vegan recipe of rice pudding cooked in almond milk is a traditional medieval recipe.