Basic Maja Blanca for 250 Pesos. Instead of buying dessert outside why not make it at home, a good bond with kids when their off to school. And you can bring it in friends home. Instead of buying dessert outside why not make it at home, a good.
Instead of buying dessert outside why not make it at home, a good bond with kids when their off to school. And you can bring it in friends home. The perfect dessert for any occasion and can be done in no time at all! You can cook Basic Maja Blanca for 250 Pesos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basic Maja Blanca for 250 Pesos
- Prepare 100 g of cornstarch.
- You need 1 can of condense milk.
- You need 1 can of ready to serve corn.
- It’s 1/2 of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- It’s 2 L of water.
Commonly served at Fiestas, holidays and special occasions. It a coconut pudding that is basically a combination of coconut milk, milk, cornstarch, and sweetener. Maja Blanca is a Filipino dessert made from coconut milk, cornstarch, and sugar. Often called Coconut Pudding, this luscious dessert is easy to make and the ingredients are very common.
Basic Maja Blanca for 250 Pesos step by step
- Ready 1L of water and pour your 100g cornstarch.
- Stir your cornstarch until the cornstarch has dissolve in water.
- Pour 1 can of condense milk and 1 can of corn and 1/2 of brown sugar. Stir it again until dissolve the other ingredients.
- Boiled 1L of water and pour 1teaspoon of olive oil. Boiled the water atleast 3mins..
- Place your dissolve Maja in boiled water. stir it don't stop to stir to avoid error..
- The. Woah the Maja is done..
Unknown to many, the original Maja Blanca Recipe does not include corn and milk. It is often referred to as the coconut pudding, which is a tasty dessert – easy to make and accessible ingredients. If you want a dessert that's not only tasty but rich in history, as well then Maja Blanca is just about right. Creamy Mais Maja Blanca is a version of Maja Blanca. It is a type of Filipino coconut pudding composed of coconut milk, white sugar, condensed milk, and cornstarch.