Panna Cotta With Butterscotch Sauce. FOR SAUCE – Combine sugar and little water in a sauce pan. Add fresh cream and whisk again for few seconds until the sauce thickens slightly. For the panna cotta, mix the sugar, the vanilla seeds and the double cream in a pan over a medium heat and briefly bring to the boil.
Spoon the sauce over the panna cotta to form a thin layer. (Be sure the panna cotta has set before adding the caramel sauce. Sprinkle the powdered gelatin over the milk. Stir until the sugar has dissolved completely, then remove from the heat. You can cook Panna Cotta With Butterscotch Sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Panna Cotta With Butterscotch Sauce
- It’s of For Pudding.
- It’s 1 cup of Whole milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh cream (35% milk fat).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Gelatin powder.
- You need 2-3 drops of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of For Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Hot water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh cream (35% milk fat).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s of To Serve.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cashew nuts, roasted.
Remove the vanilla pods from the saucepan, add the gelatine powder and whisk until dissolved completely. Heat cream, lemon peel, and sugar in medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves. Take the panna cotta out of the fridge, slide a knife around the edge of the bowl and dip very briefly in hot water to loosen. Tip the panna cotta into the middle of a plate, then arrange the orange segments around it.
Panna Cotta With Butterscotch Sauce instructions
- FOR PUDDING – Pour milk, fresh cream, sugar and vanilla essence into a sauce pan. Heat the mixture in low flame until it is warm. Sprinkle the gelatin over the mixture and stir until the gelatin has dissolved. Don't let the mixture boil..
- Add salt and mix well. Strain the mixture and pour into individual bowls, leave it to cool. Chill in the refrigerator for about 4 hours or overnight..
- FOR SAUCE – Combine sugar and little water in a sauce pan. When sugar melts and becomes light brown color add butter and whisk. Add 2 tablespoon hot water and whisk until smooth..
- Add fresh cream and whisk again for few seconds until the sauce thickens slightly. Remove from heat, add vanilla essence and salt. Keep at room temperature..
- TO SERVE, pour the sauce over pudding and garnish with cashew nuts..
Spoon the orangey sauce over the panna cotta and oranges, then scatter over the zest. Try to place them somewhere where the. Turn out the panna cotta forms onto serving plates. Top with Orange Caramel Sauce and let run down sides. Serve while sauce is still warm.