Matcha Latte Moss Pudding. This Matcha Latte Chia Pudding is a healthy and delicious snack that is vegan and gluten free! The delightful ALLURE Matcha Pudding made by Myfunfoodiary. Quick and Easy Vegan Matcha Latte Pudding Recipe!
Enjoy all the health benefits of this tasty recipe! A new year has dawned, carrying with it optimistic aspirations and a hopeful outlook. I'm kidding, I really do like the flavor. You can cook Matcha Latte Moss Pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Matcha Latte Moss Pudding
- You need 1 Sachet of – Plain Jelly (Here I use Swallow Globe Jelly for best texture).
- You need 100 Gr of – White Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Sachets of – Allure Matcha / Green Tea Latte (We can get it from supermarket).
- It’s 60 ml of – Instant Coconut Milk.
- You need 1000 ml of – Water.
- Prepare 1 pc of – Chicken egg (whipped in a bowl).
- Prepare 3 Tsp of – Powder of Vanila Extract.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of – Salt.
Even when you are blending and not baking, keeping the color from going in the green hairy monster direction can be tricky. Light, creamy and refreshing iced matcha latte made at home, in the blender in under a minute. Matcha is a type of powdered green tea that is mostly grown and produced in Japan. During the last few weeks of their growth, the tea leaves are shaded from the sun to increase their chlorophyll content. how to make my everyday matcha latte.
Matcha Latte Moss Pudding instructions
- Combine sugar and plain jelly in a bowl, so that when we put jelly into the water it doesn’t clot..
- Pour 1000ml of water into the pan, light the fire. Then put the sugar and jelly that had been mixed earlier. Stir until almost boiling..
- Then put coconut milk and salt, stir gently and pour shaken eggs..
- Stir until boiling, then pour into the mold..
- Leave at room temperature until set, put in refrigerator until hardened..
- Cut into pieces, pudding are now ready to serve..
If you've seen any of my videos where I make my matcha, you know that I pretty much make it the same way every single time. This Matcha Milk Pudding was utterly soft. The texture is silky smooth just like soya bean curd pudding (tou hua豆花), so yummy! The recipe for today's post, Matcha Milk Pudding was adapted from a Japanese website (here). Healthy Chef Protein is rich in essential amino acids which are important in the creation of collagen.