Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding. Our most trusted Peppermint Pattie With Chocolate Instant Pudding recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Peppermint patties are good on there own, but even better inside of a chocolate cookie.
It was snowing sugar in our kitchen. Discover all the ways you can indulge the rich dark chocolate and peppermint of a YORK Peppermint Pattie this summer. When a little less is just enough. You can cook Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding
- You need 1/2 Cup of plus 2-3 Tablespoons sugar (to taste).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 1/3 cups of whole milk (it's creamier with whole milk).
- You need 2 Tablespoons of butter or margarine (better with real butter).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
If you're longing for a taste – just a taste – of that perfect combination of dark chocolate and mint, you're longing for YORK THiNS. The confectionery features strongly contrasting flavors. The Best Peppermint Pudding Recipes on Yummly Peppermint Pattie Chia Pudding, Peppermint Mocha Pudding, Mocha Peppermint Pudding.
Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients and add to a saucepan..
- Over medium heat, add milk slowly while continously stirring with a whisk. Keep stirring constantly until the mixture reaches a boil, then continue stirring for one minute..
- Remove from heat and add butter/margarine, vanilla and peppermint extract. Stir in for about one minute..
- This pudding can be served immediately, hot, or portioned into containers, covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated. If you don't like a slightly chewy skin on top of the pudding, cover with the plastic wrap/cling film touching the pudding..
- For finishing, you can eat as is, use in other recipes, or top with whipped or Chantilly cream..
Peppermint Marshmallow Pudding FudgeThird Stop On The Right. This double-chocolate pudding cake bakes up easily in an oval slow cooker. Cool peppermint wrapped in a dark chocolate flavored coating will satisfy your candy craving with fiber and no added sugars. And with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, this Endulge treat is your new guiltless Atkins Sweet Treats. Peppermint patties are one of those treats that make you automatically think of the holidays.