Banana Pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping.
In a large saucepan, mix sugar, flour and salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Here in the South, nearly every family has their own spin on the crowd favorite, and there's not a tailgate party, church potluck, or family gathering without it on the menu. You can have Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- It’s 1 (5 ounce) of package instant vanilla pudding mix.
- It’s 2 cups of cold milk.
- You need 1 (14 ounce) of can sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 (12 ounce) of container frozen whipped toppings.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of package of vanilla wafers.
- It’s 14 of bananas.
Banana pudding is a crowd-pleasing dessert that's surprisingly easy to make. Essentially all banana pudding is, is layers of cookies, bananas, and pudding! Add the remaining whole egg to the yolks. Banana pudding doesn't ask for much.
Banana Pudding step by step
- In large bowl, mix pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract..
- Layer wafers first, then bananas, and last pudding in a bowl. Repeat process until bowl is full. layer top with whip cream.
- Chill for about 45 minutes to an hour and you are ready to serve.
Vanilla pudding, sliced bananas, and fluffy meringue or whipped cream—these are the pillars upon which banana pudding is built. Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts. Banana pudding is a sweet Southern dessert made with layers of vanilla custard, cookies, and slices of fresh bananas. The dish is then topped with whipped cream or, as in my Grandmother's traditional Southern Banana Pudding recipe, meringue. How to Make the Best Banana Pudding Recipe.