Rice Pudding. With a little investigation, I found that there are two basic. Rice pudding is a wonderful way to use up leftover rice. Served hot, it instantly becomes a comfort There are countless ways to make rice pudding, from a simple, egg-less kind, to the custard-like.
Try our easy rice pudding recipes for maximum comfort factor. Rice Pudding Recipe – deliciously creamy, quick and easy treat that makes a good alternative to breakfast oatmeal. It's dusted off with cinnamon and nutmeg and topped with raisins for an ultimate. You can cook Rice Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding
- It’s 2 c. of white rice.
- You need 2 1/2 c. of Milk.
- You need 1-2 tsp. of Cinnamon depending how cinnamony you want it.
- It’s 4-5 TBSP of Sugar depends on how sweet you want it.
- You need 4 c. of Water.
- You need 1 c. of Raisin (optional).
This rice pudding recipe is really easy to make, I had a request to make a video on rice pudding, so here we go. Typically served as a desert, but you can eat it whenever you want. Rice Pudding meets all the criteria of a comfort food. That is, it evokes feelings of nostalgia, it is simple to make, uses the most basic of ingredients (milk, rice, and sugar), and tastes good.
Rice Pudding instructions
- Put 2 cups of rice in ricemaker with 4 cups of water.
- When it's done put it in a resealable container.
- Add milk. If needed put more if you want it more liquidy..
- Add sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix well. Serve cold or hot..
There's nothing like it in the world. You've gotta use medium-grain rice when you make rice pudding. The first time I ever had rice pudding was when I was in college. I spent a semester in Spain and This amazing woman often spent all day cooking, and made the rice pudding fresh in the morning. Stir up a dreamy rice pudding for the ultimate comfort food.