Lapis legit pandan with greentea pudding. Find Deals on Lapis Legit in Womens Accs. on Amazon. But then I realized that not everyone likes pandanus scent. green tea pudding coffee pudding pandan cake jenscookingdiary. Kue Lapis Sagu Ombre (Ombre Steamed Sago Layered Cake) #mycookbook 'Lapis' in Indonesian means layered.
Spekkoek (kue lapis legit or spekuk in Indonesian) is a type of Indonesian layer cake. It was developed during colonial times in the Dutch East Indies. The firm-textured cake is an Indo (Dutch-Indonesian) version of the European multi-layered spit cake. You can cook Lapis legit pandan with greentea pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lapis legit pandan with greentea pudding
- Prepare 1 box of Mariza lapis legit pandan.
- It’s 250 gram of Green Tea Latte Powder.
- It’s 100 gram of Konya Powder.
- Prepare 100 gram of Sugar.
- You need 400 ml of water.
However it is not baked on a rotating spit, and contains a mix of Indonesian spices, such as cardamom, cinnamon, clove, mace and anise. Kue lapis is Indonesian kue, or a traditional snack of colourful layered soft rice flour pudding. This steamed layered cake or pudding is quite popular in Indonesia, and also can be found in the Netherlands through their colonial links. A delicious legacy of the former Dutch East Indies, traditional spekkoek, a layered spiced cake, is an extremely harmonious blend of Eastern and Western traditions.
Lapis legit pandan with greentea pudding instructions
- Cut lenghtwise Mariza lapis legit in to 3 slices. Press into square baking dish or pudding dish. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, mix water, konya powder, green tea latte powder, and sugar. Mix well and bring to boil or until the mixture bubbling..
- When its bubbling, pour it into baking dish which fill with Mariza lapis legit Pandan. Fill it with pudding mixture until full.
- Cool it for 10 mins in room temperature, and 30 mins in refrigerator.
- Cut into square, round, or ur favorite shape. Serve with ice cream also good.. Or u can served with ur own sauce.. Enjoy….
According to Het Nederlands Bakboek author Gaitri Pagrach-Chandra, recipes for spekkoek have long been appearing in Dutch cookbooks. Place all pudding A ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil while stirring so everything is well mixed. While Kue Lapis Legit comprises multiple layers baked separetely and then pressed together for a firm texture, Kue Lapis is a moist, steamed layered pudding made of rice flour and sago. Lihat ide lainnya tentang Kue lapis, Kue, Resep kue.