Thai Milk Tea Pudding.
You can cook Thai Milk Tea Pudding using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Milk Tea Pudding
- You need 1 sachet of Nutrijell – no flavour.
- Prepare 100 gr of Thai Milk Tea Powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 200 mL of low fat milk – Vanilla flavored.
- Prepare 600 mL of Water.
Thai Milk Tea Pudding step by step
- Weigh 150 gr Thai Milk Tea powder and put it into a cooking pot. This brand is Thai local brand and it has a very strong flavor compared to the famous multinational brand. So, if you use another brand, you might need to adjust the amount of the tea powder. If you also feel that using this local Thai brand gives too strong taste, you can also reduce the tea powder based on your preference.
- Add 1 sachet Nutrijell powder no flavor and 2 tbsp Sugar into the cooking pot. Whisk it until homogenous with the Thai tea powder. You can modify the amount of sugar based on your preference..
- Add 800 mL water into the powders little by little and whisk until forming a homogenous dark orange liquid.
- Add 200 mL milk into the mixture and mix.
- Put the cooking pot into the stove, turn to medium heat and keep stirring until it boils.
- Turn off the heat and pour the liquid pudding into a glassware container and let it cool down and set.
- After it cools down to room temperature, close the container and put it into the fridge for around 2 hours. Then it is ready to eat!.