Avacado-Mango-Praline Pudding. This sinfully healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse is rich and so silky smooth… and you really can't taste the avocado! This chocolate avocado pudding is as chocolatey and luscious as any other pudding, and it's even richer-tasting, more unctuous, and even more chocolatey. Best of all it's vegan and gluten-free.
This chocolate avocado pudding is creamy, delicious, and dairy free! This recipe is a great way to indulge your chocolate cravings in a healthier way. This Prawn, Mango and Avocado Salad with Noodles is perfect for balmy summer days. You can cook Avacado-Mango-Praline Pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avacado-Mango-Praline Pudding
- Prepare 3 tsps of Sugar cashewnuts of ; -3 tbsps (for Praline).
- Prepare 1 No of Avacado(Big) (For Topping).
- You need 1/2 cups of Mango of pulp /juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of honey milk Badam milk o f ;1/2 cups dairy or.
- It’s 2 cups of milk milkmaid china grass sugar of ; /1 cups maid ; -5 gms ; 3 tbsps (For custard).
Have you ever tried mango and avocado together? Well, I do think it needs a dressing to bring them together and lime is a great choice because lime. This CHOCOLATE AVOCADO PUDDING is super-fast to make and tastes too good to be a "healthy" dessert! This Chocolate Avocado Pudding is a healthy dairy-free dessert, made with just a handful of ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
Avacado-Mango-Praline Pudding step by step
- Caramalise 3 tsps sugar in a pan.Add the broken pieces of cashewnuts to the boiling caramel.Mix well. Pour on a buttered tray.When it is cold,remove from the tray and powder coarsely. Praline is ready.
- Blend the pulp of one big avacado with half cup Mango pulp, half cup milk.and honey.Keep the topping ready.
- Soak gelatine in half a cup of water in a pan and boil till it is dissolved. Simultaneously boil the milk and milkmaid with 3 tbsps of sugar(add more if required) in another pan. When both the liquids are equally boiled,pour the gelatine to the boiling milk,stirring continuously. continue stirring for 2 or 3 minutes take out from fire and keep it for cooling.
- Spread half of the praline in the pudding dish. Slowly pour the custard in the tray over it and refrigerate.When the pudding starts to set, pour the topping over it and spread the balance praline over the pudding as the top layer.Delicious dessert is ready..
This Chicken Mango Avocado Salad recipe is loaded with juicy chicken, creamy avocado and that sweet pop of mango flavor takes this mango salad over the top. The sweet and tangy honey vinaigrette couldn't be easier! This raw and vegan pudding is made with avocado, banana, and cocoa powder pureed for a creamy and refreshing treat. The avocado makes the consistency of this pudding very creamy. My food processor works perfect for this recipe.