Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding.
You can cook Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding
- It’s 3 TBSP of Cornstarch.
- It’s 3 TBSP of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 TSP of MATCHA Green Tea Powder.
- It’s 200 ml of Soy Milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of Whole Milk.
Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding instructions
- Stir together cornstarch, sugar, Matcha in medium saucepan. Gradually stir in Soy Milk and Whole Milk a little at a time..
- Cook over low-medium heat, stirring constantly, Bring to a boil. boil and stir about 1 minute. Remove from heat..
- Pour into each cup. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming. Let cool and Chill in Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Garnish with whipped cream, if you like..