Black Sesame Pudding. While black sesame seeds are naturally sweet and have a deliciously unique flavor, they are also very healthy, being an excellent source of calcium, iron, magnesium, protein, and essential fatty acids. Using sesame paste, you can easily make the Black Sesame Pudding with a smooth texture. The rich flavor of the sesame will absolutely delight your taste buds!
The rich flavor of the sesame will absolutely delight your taste. Black sesame soup (sometimes called black sesame paste) is a sweet, Chinese dessert made with black sesame seeds, sugar, rice flour, and water. The consistency can be thick (like a pudding). You can cook Black Sesame Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Sesame Pudding
- Prepare 150 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Black Sesame Paste.
- It’s 50 ml of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Gelatin Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Water.
This recipe only requires black sesame seeds and other basic ingredients you can get at the grocery store. I'm sure you'll love the roasty flavor of black sesame in this creamy, delicious pudding! Black Sesame Pudding (Kuro Goma Purin, 黒ごまプリン)La Fuji Mama. These easy no-bake black-sesame puddings make an easy dessert for a crowd.
Black Sesame Pudding step by step
- Soften the Gelatin : put water & Gelatin powder in a small bowl. stir & set aside to soften (wait for 5 mins).
- Make the pudding : Put milk & Sesame Paste in a medium sauce pan, heat over medium heat. Stir constantly to prevent the milk from burning. As soon as the mixture comes to a boil, add the softened gelatin and stir to melt and combine. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the cream..
- Cool the pudding : Fill a large bowl halfway with ice, then cover the ice with cold water. Pour the pudding from the saucepan into a slightly smaller bowl, and carefully place the bowl into the ice water bowl, taking care not to spill water into the pudding bowl. Whisk the pudding briefly, then leave it to cool for 5 minutes..
- While waiting for the milk mixture to cool, set out 3 clean small cups to pour the pudding into..
- Place the cups in the refrigerator to set up for a minimum of 4 hours, or until firm. Serve cold, garnished with a bit of whipped cream or topping of choice..
Grinding the black sesame seeds in a mortar and pestle will result in a pudding with a little bit more texture, while a. Black sesame flavored desserts are very popular in Japan. Two of the most popular being the black sesame pudding and black sesame ice cream. If you ever had either at a Japanese restaurant. Black sesame is considered to be healthy especially for hair and kidney.