Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Learn the secret to making the creamiest ever sweet rice pudding. I'm not quite sure why the instructions call for the use of two saucepans, though.
I wanted to make rice pudding, but didn't want to make a huge batch. Also, I wanted to start with already cooked rice and have no eggs or evaporated milk on hand. This is a VERY simple adaptation, low-fat, and turns out beautiful and creamy. You can have Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding
- You need 2 of Cups, give or take, cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 can of Evaporated milk, 14oz.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn starch.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Nutmeg or cinnamon or both.
- It’s 1 cup of regular milk, I used 2%.
- You need of Raisins, optional.
This recipe can be quite easily doubled or even tripled if desired, just expect longer cooking time. Super easy and quick to make, this pudding is a great comforting recipe for little and big ones. Rice Pudding is such a comfort food. This version, infused with orange zest, is just delicious.
Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and heat on medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly and adjusting the heat as needed so it doesn't scorch or stick. Stir for 1-2 minutes as it bubbles until very thick. Turn heat off and cover. Eat it hot or cold. Refrigerate.
Even better, it's quick and easy! Using Minute Ready to Serve Rice means dessert can be a last-minute thought, and still be ready in time. With the sweetness of the coconut and the richness of various. Rice pudding is a traditional dish around the world, and many countries have their own recipes. One thing is common – the simple base of sweet & creamy rice.