Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie. Find Deals on Pumpkin Pie Pudding in Pantry Staples on Amazon. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. No need to bake the filling, this pudding pie combines the flavors of dark chocolate and pumpkin in a rich and satisfying dessert.
The resulting pudding is just as silky (though a bit lighter) as its predecessor, but with the added flavor kick of warm pumpkin pie spices. If you've never experienced the revelatory taste sensation of chocolate paired with pumpkin, then perhaps this pudding will tempt you to give it a whirl. Perfect for Thanksgiving dinner because it can be made the day before. You can have Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie
- It’s 1 of Graham cracker pie crust.
- It’s 1 packages of chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling.
- It’s 1 packages of pumpkin flavor instant pudding & pie filling.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 cup of whipped topping.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- You need of pumpkin flavored morsels.
You don't have to top this easy dessert with chocolate syrup, but you definitely should. Triple Layer Pumpkin Spice Pudding Pie Discover hundreds of Jello pudding pie recipes right here. From triple-layer pumpkin spice Jello pudding pie to no-bake chocolate silk Jello pudding pie, the search ends here. The second it starts to bubble and thicken (note: It should be thick like pudding!) remove it from the heat.
Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie step by step
- Mix together dry chocolate pudding mix, 3/4 cup of milk, & 1 cup of the whipped topping. Whisk until blended. Set aside..
- Mix together dry pumpkin pudding mix, the remaining 3/4 cup of milk, & 1 cup of the whipped topping. Whisk until blended. Set aside..
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the crust, & spread evenly..
- Pour the pumpkin mixture on top of the chocolate, & spread evenly..
- Top with the remaining 1 cup of whipped topping..
- Refrigerate 1 hour..
- Sprinkle the chocolate & pumpkin flavored morsels on top, & serve..
In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix. This triple layer dessert is actually crazy easy to make, and comes out in perfect layers each time! Pour chocolate filling over pumpkin filling in pie plate. Fold the edges under and crimp. This Pumpkin Lasagna dessert is stacked with the most delicious layers – a Pumpkin Oreo crust, cream cheese layer, pumpkin pudding layer, and topped off with cream and white chocolate curls.