Almond milk rice pudding. This Almond Milk Rice Pudding is an easy Middle-Eastern dessert recipe that is dairy-free, egg-free and gluten-free. This creamy rice pudding recipe makes a great low calorie dessert that is suitable for vegans. Almond milk pudding also makes for a great make ahead breakfast!
Now again back home, some people like warm kheer while other prefer it cold. In a medium saucepan, bring Pure Almond, rice and salt to a boil over medium-high heat. Expert Tip for making Almond Milk Pudding: The trick to making pudding with almond milk is using less than you would if you were using traditional dairy milk. You can have Almond milk rice pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond milk rice pudding
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of rice- Jasmine or Basmati.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sugar- I use monk fruit sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla bean, seeded and scraped or you can use 1 tsp pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 7 cup of Vanilla Almond milk, sweetened or unsweetened.
- It’s 1 pinch of of salt.
- You need 1 of cinnamon to taste.
And sprinkles are totally optional for most of us. Almond milk rice pudding that is vegan and gluten free! A low sugar breakfast made with unsweetened almond milk, and served with pistachios, fresh fruit and maple syrup. When the weather turns, and we layer on the heavier comforter, the last thing I ever want to do in the morning is toss off.
Almond milk rice pudding step by step
- Rinse rise with water. Add rice to a saucepan. Add sugar, vanilla bean pod or extract, salt and 1c of Almond milk..
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until the milk is absorbed, about 5 minutes or so. Gradually add 5 more cups of almond milk, about 1/2c at a time. Let the milk absorb before adding more..
- After 25 minutes, the rice pudding will be thick and creamy..
- Let cool and stir in the last cup of milk. Remove vanilla bean and spoon into a glass. Top with cinnamon and then stir it in. Enjoy warm or cold! ;).
Almond milk puddings, known by the French name "blancmange" or the Italian "biancomangiare," were considered an especially elegant dish. You can't make your own "instant" pudding with almond milk and cornstarch, because commercial instant puddings are carefully formulated to thicken at. This dairy-free rice pudding dessert is made with almond-milk and is pleasantly chewy and creamy. In this Almond Milk Rice Pudding, the almond milk can easily be substituted with other nut milks. This almond milk pudding recipe is one of my easiest dessert recipes.