Redbean Pudding. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. This coconut red bean pudding is a cold sweet dish, kind of like jello. It's flavored with coconut milk and sweet red beans.
They are low in fat and calories while high in protein, fiber, and minerals. Not only do I like their nutrition, but also their tender texture. They are good ingredients for dessert, especially for Chinese steamed ones.. You can cook Redbean Pudding using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Redbean Pudding
- You need 1 packages of gelatin or jell.
- It’s 250 grams of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs white.
- Prepare 75 grams of Redbean.
- You need 100 grams of sugar.
I really love to eat dessert, so today I recommend you a dessert, red bean pudding. How to make red bean pudding? Boil the red beans until it is soft and unctuous. It is going to take one hour and a half.
Redbean Pudding instructions
- soak the redbean in overnight. and boil it until have a moist teksture.
- blend the crushed redbean until soft with milk.
- put the redbean and milk mixture in saucepan and put the gelatin or jell + sugar, boiling until perfectly cook and don't forget to stir it.
- mix your eggs white until soft, fluffy and rigid.
- put in your pudding mixture to eggs white mixture, and milk itu with your electric blender until mix well and looking soft.
- put in the mixture in your fav mold and chill it in refrigerator.
- serve cold.
You can have a try about an hour boiling. When it is well, pick it up. Puddings are a delicacy even if it's made with Red Beans. Letter Grade put the redbean and milk mixture in saucepan and put the gelatin or jell + sugar, boiling until perfectly cook and don't forget to stir it mix your eggs white until soft, fluffy and rigid put in your pudding mixture to eggs white mixture, and milk itu with your electric blender until mix well and looking soft I know the coconut pudding very well – my husband particularly loves it and that fragrance of coconut in the chilled, smooth form is amazing in your mouth. : ) We're not lucky enough to often see the kind with red beans though. I would love that doubly since I'm a huge fan of red bean and remember drinking plenty of red bean ices growing up.