Custard Pudding Made with Gelatin.
You can cook Custard Pudding Made with Gelatin using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Custard Pudding Made with Gelatin
- It’s 600 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 45 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Egg yolks.
- Prepare 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- Prepare 2 of drops Vanilla extract.
Custard Pudding Made with Gelatin instructions
- Add the milk and sugar to a pot and mix with a whisk. Don't turn on the heat yet..
- Add the egg yolks and mix them in. Turn on the heat. Right before it begins to boil, turn off the heat..
- Sprinkle in the gelatin and mix to dissolve it well..
- Add the vanilla extract and strain through a tea strainer as you pour the mixture into the pudding cups..
- Once cooled, pop the bubbles on the surface with a toothpick. Let chill in the refrigerator! If you make these for a morning snack, I recommend topping with maple syrup..