Creamy and Jiggly Milk Pudding with Gelatin.
You can have Creamy and Jiggly Milk Pudding with Gelatin using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy and Jiggly Milk Pudding with Gelatin
- It’s 400 ml of Milk.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 30 grams of Condensed milk.
- You need 5 grams of Gelatin.
- You need 3 tbsp of Water.
Creamy and Jiggly Milk Pudding with Gelatin instructions
- Combine the gelatin with 3 tablespoons of water. Leave it to saturate for about 5 minutes..
- Dissolve the softened gelatin over a double-boiler until smooth and no longer grainy..
- Add the milk, sugar, and condensed milk to a small saucepan. Heat it until it's just about to boil, stirring constantly..
- Add the dissolved gelatin to the saucepan and mix well..
- Put the bottom of the pan in iced water to cool. Once the mixture is cooler than body temperature, pour it into the glass containers. Chill them in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours until solid..