Gelatin Custard Pudding That Children Love.
You can cook Gelatin Custard Pudding That Children Love using 7 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gelatin Custard Pudding That Children Love
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Gelatin powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ◎Water.
- It’s 4 of Egg yolks.
- It’s 70 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 400 ml of Milk.
- You need 100 ml of Fresh cream.
- You need 12 of drops Vanilla extract.
Gelatin Custard Pudding That Children Love instructions
- Put the ◎ ingredients in a small bowl and mix together. Let sit for about 15 minutes to soften the gelatin..
- Once you made the caramel sauce, evenly pour it into the ramekins straight away and set them aside. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146398-caramel-sauce-for-panna-cotta-and-creme-caramels.
- Put the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl, then use a whisk to mix them together..
- Put 1 and 1/4 cup of the milk in a small saucepan and put it on high heat. Just before it reaches its boiling point, turn off the heat..
- Add the milk from Step 4 to the bowl from Step 3 little by little, mixing gently with the whisk between additions..
- Pour the mixture from Step 5 back into the saucepan and simmer it on low heat. Stir the mixture constantly with a spatula so that the egg yolks do not cook separately, and heat it until the mixture starts to thicken..
- Gradually, the bubbles on the surface will disappear. Scoop up a bit of mixture with a spatula and trace a finger through it. Once the finger mark remains on the spatula, turn off the heat..
- While it is still hot, add the gelatin from Step 1 and mix it in quickly to dissolve it..
- Using a strainer and a spatula, strain Step 8 well into a bowl..
- Place the bowl from Step 9 in a bowlful of ice water and use the spatula to stir the mixture. It will gradually thicken..
- Once it has thickened, add the remaining 3/4 cup of milk and heavy cream. Add the vanilla extract last and mix gently..
- Pour Step 11 into the ramekins from Step 2..
- Remove any bubbles floating on the surface with a spoon..
- Line up the ramekins in something like a shallow tray and place them in the fridge. Chill them for 2 or 3 hours so they harden..
- Once they've hardened, remove them from the fridge. Use a wet fingertip to gently press down on the edge of the custard pudding to make a space between it and the ramekin..
- Slide the pudding on to a plate by turning it upside down..
- All done!.
- Make Panna cotta with the leftover egg whites and heavy cream.
- Simple How about baked custard pudding? https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146393-simple-baked-custard-pudding.