Mango pudding. We Are the Largest Online Restaurant Supplier Serving Restaurants and Individuals. First, let me describe how is the ideal mango pudding in my mind: Melt-in-the-mouth silky finishing; A strong mango flavor in the pudding without artificial flavoring agent). Smooth texture; Clean finishing with a shiny surface like a mirror, Tender and soft, firm enough to hold its shape but breaks when poking with a spoon.
Traditionally, agar-agar–a derivative of seaweed–is used as the thickener. We use more commonly available gelatin and add sweetened condensed milk for a touch of creaminess. Use a very fine sieve for the smoothest texture. You can have Mango pudding using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiled hot water.
- It’s 1 Packet (1 Tsp) of unflavored gelatin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of evaporated milk, 1 Tsp cream.
- You need 1 cup of mango puree.
Mango pudding is a simple dessert made from fresh mangos, coconut milk and sugar. The pudding has a rich and creamy texture and is served cold, usually with a fresh mango garnish. The key to this recipe is a great mango. I use champagne mangos because they don't have the threads found in other varieties that can stick between your teeth.
Mango pudding instructions
- Phele medium bowl mein gelatin aur boiled hot water ko whisker sai achi tarha mix krlein..
- Phir sugar and salt ko whisker sai mix krlein..
- Phir usmai cream dal kai mix krlein aur phir mango puree daal kai mix krlein jub take mixture smooth na hojae..
- Phir iskai plate mein ya bowls mein rakh dein aur cover krdein.
- Phir 2 ghante kai liye chill krdein..
- Aur thandi thandi serve krein..
A popular dessert at Chinese restaurants, mango pudding is more similar in texture to a pot de crème than a traditional egg custard. This mango pudding is simply the best. And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Unlike dairy products, coconut milk brings out and enhances the taste of the mango, plus adds that touch of richness you're looking for in a.