Fresh Strawberry Panna Cotta. Pour the milk into a bowl; sprinkle the gelatin over the milk. Strawberry Panna Cotta is a delicious, creamy, and delicate dessert. Great for a simple summer dessert or a fancy dinner party.
All opinions expressed are my own. Strawberry Panna Cotta – an elegant, and refreshing dessert, perfect for summer days. Panna Cotta Recipe with Fresh Fruit. You can have Fresh Strawberry Panna Cotta using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Strawberry Panna Cotta
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 envelope of unflavored gelatin.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of fresh strawberries.
If you haven't had panna cotta before, you really have to try it. Top panna cotta with whipped cream and some additional strawberries and blueberries. Panna Cotta is quick and easy Italian dessert. The fresh berry sauce gives every creamy spoonful of Panna Panna Cotta is a creamy Italian jello/pudding like dessert.
Fresh Strawberry Panna Cotta instructions
- Pour the milk into a bowl sprinkle the gelatin over the milk..
- Allow mixture to sit until the gelatin softens, about 5 minutes..
- Combine the cream and 1/4 cup sugar in a saucepan over medium heat..
- Stir in the gelatin mixture; cook and stir until gelatin dissolves completely..
- Add the vanilla extract..
- Pour the mixture evenly into glass cover in slanting position and chill at least 1hour..
- Combine the strawberries, 2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/4 cup sugar, and water in a saucepan over medium heat..
- While the mixture cooks, crush the strawberries with a potato masher..
- Simmer the sauce until the sugar dissolved and the sauce has thickened..
- Take chilled glass from the refrigerator pour strawberry sauce in it..
- Again refrigirate it till set..
It has an incredibly smooth Toppings for Panna Cotta: We love the berry sauce (strawberries, raspberries, lemon juice and a bit. Once the panna cotta is set, start making the rose strawberry sauce. To a pan add fresh strawberries, rose syrup [I used Rooh Afza] and water. Remove pan from heat and blend using a blender. Beautiful delicious dessert panna cotta with fresh strawberries.