Mango jelly pudding. A wide variety of mango jelly. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. Read on to find out how do I make my version of Dim Sum style Mango Pudding in this article.
Here is another pic to show how the agar agar liquid appears – slightly thick and smooth jelly-like liquid. Dice up a Mango and mix it with pudding. This mango jelly recipe is very easy to make with just few ingredients in hand. You can have Mango jelly pudding using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango jelly pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mango pulp.
- You need Pinch of yellow food colour.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tbsp gelatin powder.
- Prepare 1 of small mango chunks.
It sets so well and does not. Mango Flavour Jelly Pudding with Coconut Gel Pieces. Fruity, soft, luscious mango pudding, topped with fresh cream and studded with fresh mango pieces. It's sweet, tart, and creamy all at once.
Mango jelly pudding instructions
- In a bowl mix evaporated milk, condensed milk,mango pulp..
- Then in another bowl soak gelatin in 2-3 tbsp of water for 2 mins. Then melt the gelatin for 10-15 seconds in microwave..
- Then add the gelatin mixture in mango mixture.Mix well..
- Then add food colour and mango chunks to it. Mix well..
- Then chill the jelly overnight in fridge..
- Serve chilled….😊ENJOY😆.
- If you like my recepies plzzz follow me…😄😄.
- Then soak gelatin in 2-3 tbsp of water for 2 mins. Then melt gelatin for 10-15 seconds in microwave..
- Then add the gelatin mixture in the mango mixture. Then add food colour and mix all the things well..
- Then sift all the mixture to ensure that the mixture is lump free..
- Then add in the mago chunks.Mix well..
- Then pour the mixture in a mould greased with oil..
- Then chill the jelly for Overnight..
- Serve chilled😀😀ENJOY😊😊.
- If you like my recepies plzzz follow me….😉😉😄.
Use a ripe, juicy mango for maximum flavour. We used a minimal amount of gelatin so it has a puru-puru, jelly-like texture. Prepare mango jelly by adding the jelly powder with water and boiling. Can you make mango pudding without gelatin? Yes, you can substitute it with agar-agar powder.