Pineapple Pudding. Want To Learn How To Make Delicious Pudding? Get For Jello Pudding today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. While pineapple pudding lends itself to a beautiful presentation and gourmet flavor, it's still incredibly easy to make.
Let's be honest, a stress-free dish is almost as. In a bowl, whisk the sour cream, pineapple and pudding mix until blended and thickened. Pineapple Pudding Simple Pudding With Pineapple. You can cook Pineapple Pudding using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Pudding
- Prepare 1 of pineapple (ripe) of medium size.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of gelatin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 100 g of fresh cream.
- Prepare 50 g of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 of small tsp pineapple essence.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Cover baking dish with aluminum foil. Pineapple Pudding is a layered dessert featuring crispy vanilla wafers and creamy pineapple pudding. This dessert is light, refreshing and is perfect for family gatherings. Whip pudding, cream and pineapple juice until firm.
Pineapple Pudding step by step
- Firstly peel and slice the pineapple. Then finely chop the slices..
- Take a pan/ saucepan. Add in chopped pineapples, sugar, water and bring it to a boil. Let it cook for 5 minutes..
- Remove and add the boiled pineapples to a blender. Blend till smooth and keep aside..
- In a small bowl, add 2 tsp gelatin with 1/2 cup warm water. Mix well to get it dissolved completely. Once dissolved, you will see a smooth jelly like liquid..
- Now put the pan over a low flame. Pour the blended pineapple mixture into it and cook for a minute or two. Then add in the dissolved gelatin. Mix well and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Turn off the flame and allow the pineapple mix to cool on room temperature..
- Meanwhile, take fresh cream together with powdered sugar in a bowl. Beat it well until light and fluffy. Add pineapple essence, a pinch of salt and mix well..
- Now add the cream to the pineapple mix. Stir to combine well and then pour it into a mould..
- Refrigerate for 5-6 hours or overnight..
- Take out of the refrigerator, demould and serve pineapple pudding chilled..
Chill for an hour or so before serving. Pineapple Pudding is an easy variation to the old fashioned banana pudding recipe. Basically, you just use pineapple tidbits instead of bananas. Easy to make and the best part is you can make it the day ahead. Repeat layer- vanilla wafers, pineapple, and ending with remaining custard.