Mango pudding. First, let me describe how is the ideal mango pudding in my mind: Melt-in-the-mouth silky finishing; A strong mango flavor in the pudding without artificial flavoring agent). Smooth texture; Clean finishing with a shiny surface like a mirror, Tender and soft, firm enough to hold its shape but breaks when poking with a spoon. Remove from heat, and blend in mango, sweetened condensed milk, cornstarch, rum, evaporated milk, eggs, and salt.
We use more commonly available gelatin and add sweetened condensed milk for a touch of creaminess. Use a very fine sieve for the smoothest texture. Mango pudding is a simple dessert made from fresh mangos, coconut milk and sugar. You can have Mango pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- Prepare 2 cups of mango pulp.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugur.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 10 g of gelatin.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 10 of adad badam.
The pudding has a rich and creamy texture and is served cold, usually with a fresh mango garnish. The key to this recipe is a great mango. I use champagne mangos because they don't have the threads found in other varieties that can stick between your teeth. A popular dessert at Chinese restaurants, mango pudding is more similar in texture to a pot de crème than a traditional egg custard.
Mango pudding step by step
- Blender me mango pulp, sugur, cream, aur milk dal kar blend karn, bilKul smooth ho..
- Dusre taraf pan lain usme water add karn…
- Ab water me gelatin powder dal kar cook karn, chamach hilaty jaen jab tak gelatin puri tarhan dissolve hojae……
- Ab gelatin water blender me dalen..
- Ab vanilla essence dalen..
- Ab tamam cheezon ko aik sath dobara blend karn….
- Hamare mango pudding tayar hai..badam se decorate karn☺ aur 2 hourS ke liye freze karn..
This mango pudding is simply the best. And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Unlike dairy products, coconut milk brings out and enhances the taste of the mango, plus adds that touch of richness you're looking for in a. Peppermint Layered Pudding Dessert Lemons for Lulu.