Mango Pudding. First, let me describe how is the ideal mango pudding in my mind: Melt-in-the-mouth silky finishing; A strong mango flavor in the pudding without artificial flavoring agent). Smooth texture; Clean finishing with a shiny surface like a mirror, Tender and soft, firm enough to hold its shape but breaks when poking with a spoon. Remove from heat, and blend in mango, sweetened condensed milk, cornstarch, rum, evaporated milk, eggs, and salt.
We use more commonly available gelatin and add sweetened condensed milk for a touch of creaminess. Use a very fine sieve for the smoothest texture. A popular dessert at Chinese restaurants, mango pudding is more similar in texture to a pot de crème than a traditional egg custard. You can have Mango Pudding using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Pudding
- It’s 2 of Ripe mangoes.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of gelatin.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
This mango pudding is simply the best. And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Unlike dairy products, coconut milk brings out and enhances the taste of the mango, plus adds that touch of richness you're looking for in a.
Mango Pudding instructions
- Make mango pulp by scraping the mangoes and putting in a blender. Don’t add water while blending. Set aside.
- In a small bowl in a water put gelatine and keep it for 2-3 mins. In room temperature put milk in a bowl add egg yolks and sugar. Put on high flame and stir constantly. Stir until sugar melts..
- Add gelatine and reduce the flame and keep stirring. Set aside and continue stirring until the milk is thick and gelatine is dissolved.
- Add mango to the milk and mix well..
- Pour into bowls and refrigerate for two hours.
- Garnish with cherries and cut mangoes and enjoy.
Mango pudding is a simple dessert made from fresh mangos, coconut milk and sugar. The pudding has a rich and creamy texture and is served cold, usually with a fresh mango garnish. The key to this recipe is a great mango. I use champagne mangos because they don't have the threads found in other varieties that can stick between your teeth. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk.