Chocolate Bread Pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. In a small microwave-wave bowl, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. In a large bowl, whisk the sugar, milk, egg, vanilla and salt.
Chocolate Bread Pudding Chocolate Bread Pudding. Add bread cubes and remaining chocolate chips to the custard and toss to coat. Even those who didn't love bread pudding raved about how delicious our chocolate bread pudding recipe is. You can have Chocolate Bread Pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Bread Pudding
- You need 6 of White bread pieces.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Gelatin.
The sweet melted chocolate with soft tender bread pudding is divine! It's even better when served with milk or hot coffee. Bread pudding is perfect for Holidays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Breakfast and Brunch. This recipe goes back to my grandmother.
Chocolate Bread Pudding instructions
- In a food processor add small pieces of bread slices along with milk and make a fine paste..
- Now transfer the whole mixture in a pan. Add cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla..
- Cook in a low flame and stir continuously as it starts to thicken and tends to stick at the bottom of the pan..
- Add 2 teaspoon lukewarm water in the gelatin to bloom it. Now add the bloomed gelatin in the pudding mix and mix evenly..
- Now pour the mixture in a baking pan lined with baking paper..
- Cool it for 2 hours or until properly set..
- Decorate according to your choice and serve. I have decorated it with whipped cream..
She was a wonderful cook and had to make do with what she had. I guess they all had leftover homemade bread. This sounds like it is toooo simple to be good, but we love it. Serving the pudding warm, or refrigerate it and serve chilled. In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, a dash of salt, vanilla, cocoa, and cinnamon.