Sabudana Pudding with Yakult. #puddingrecipe #howtomakesabudanapudding Subscribe My YouTube channel for Recipe Videos: Y O U T U B E CHANNEL. Sabudana kheer is a delicious, creamy & rich pudding made with tapioca pearls, sugar, milk & cardamoms. Sabudana is the hindi name for tapioca pearls & kheer refers to an Indian pudding.
This Sabudana Kheer is extremely popular during the fasting season of Navratri in India! To begin making the Sabudana Kheer Recipe, soak the sabudana in water for an hour. Sabudana kheer is a gourmet dessert. You can have Sabudana Pudding with Yakult using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sabudana Pudding with Yakult
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sabudana.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 of ml-Yakult milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gelatin.
- You need As needed of Cherry or any fruit.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk powder.
Kheer is lightly flavored with cardamom and saffron. This is easy recipe to make. I made a double batch, my whole family loved it. It's two days later and I am making more!
Sabudana Pudding with Yakult instructions
- Soak sabudana in clean water for 15 minutes, till plump..
- Add gelatin in warm water and leave till it dissolves..
- Add milk powder in Yakuit and mix well, to avoid any lumps..
- Boil sabudana on low heat till transparent and cooked..
- Remove from heat and drain the excess water..
- Now add Yakuit and milk powder mixture, sugar and gelatin to sabudana. Add cherry in sabudana for a little colour. Mix..
- Pour in a dish and refrigerate for 3-4 hours..
- Pudding is ready. Serve chilled..
Popular pudding made using Sago enjoyed especially during Navaratri (dussera) Vrat/Fasting. I fell in love with Sabudana /Sago when my mom made Sabudana Kichidi for me. The Maharashtrian style Sabudana Vada then came into my world followed by the South Indian version Javvarisi Vadai. You can prepare Sabudana Kheer with either of the quality of Sabudana's. Large Grains of Sabudana makes better Kheer as compared to small grains.