Strawberry panna cotta. Strawberry Panna Cotta is a delicious, creamy, and delicate dessert. Great for a simple summer dessert or a fancy dinner party. It's so easy to make with just a handful of ingredients.
Theindividual servingsof this dessert look so presentable, elegant, and perfect for any get-together. This strawberry panna cotta: ✓ is light and fruity. Before serving pour the strawberry sauce over the panna cotta and serve. You can cook Strawberry panna cotta using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry panna cotta
- It’s 10-12 pcs of strawberry.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole cream milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of jello powder or gelatin.
Perfect for a weekend dessert or to impress family and friends. Strawberry Panna Cotta – an elegant, and refreshing dessert, perfect for summer days. You can always change the fruit sauce, from strawberries to other berries, cherries, peaches or apricots. Elegant, and refreshing strawberry panna cotta, perfect for summer days.
Strawberry panna cotta step by step
- 1st make strawberry crush. For strawberry crush, blend 4-5 strawberries in a blender and make a thick puree. Heat a pan, pour the strawberry puree and 1 tsp sugar. Mix it well. Stir it occasionally. Boil it for 4-5 mins. Switch off the flame and cool it down..
- Now pour fresh cream into a vessel. Wait for boiling. When it starts boiling, add milk and sugar. Mix it well. Boil it for 4-5 mins. Remove it from gas and cool it down..
- Now take jello power and dissolve it with hot water. Keep it aside for 5-6 mins for dissolving completely..
- After cooling down, mix the strawberry crush into fresh cream-milk mixture. Mixed it well. Then add jello mixed water into the milk. Again mixed altogether very nicely to incorporate everything..
- Now chopped 3-4 strawberries. Arrange silicone mold or ramekins bowls. Put some chopped strawberries. Now pour the jello mixed batter into the mold. Keep it in refrigerator for 4-5 hours to set completely..
- After 4-5 hrs, take it out from fridge, demold it from silicone mold. And serve it cold. Garnish with whipped cream or some chopped strawberries..
Panna cotta (Italian for "cooked cream") is an Italian dessert of sweetened cream thickened with gelatin and molded. This Vegan Coconut Panna Cotta is a delicious light Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free and Refined Sugar Free dessert. Topped with a quick homemade strawberry compote, this summer dessert is the perfect way to finish a meal! Loaded with cream, infused with pureed fresh strawberries, and ready in minutes, this is a delightful summer treat. Perfect for a weekend dessert or to impress family and friends.