Coconut Milk Panna Cotta. Panna cotta is little more than lightly sweetened dairy warmed and then set with gelatin. A perfect panna cotta should be supple, on the verge of slumping, and super smooth. You can use almost any form of milk — nut milk, coconut milk, even yogurt — but for that luscious texture.
This coconut panna cotta is a quick dessert to throw together, but it's sure to impress your loved ones. Featuring just four ingredients, it couldn't be easier to prepare! I had originally planned on using almond milk to make this dairy-free dessert, but the homemade almond milk I used ended up separating in. You can cook Coconut Milk Panna Cotta using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Milk Panna Cotta
- It’s 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 300 ml of thick cream.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of gelatin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lukewarm water.
- Prepare of Chocolate sprinkles.
Creamy Coconut Panna cotta that is easy to make and is PALEO and DAIRY FREE (and Vegan friendly). Bring light coconut milk, granulated sugar, unsweetened flaked coconut, and vanilla extract to a simmer in a saucepan over medium. Impress dinner guests with this plated dessert! Panna cotta is Italian for "cooked cream." It is an easy dessert simply made by cooking together milk, cream, and gelatin.
Coconut Milk Panna Cotta instructions
- Take a saucepan, add coconut milk and thick cream.Mix it slowly and add sugar to it.keep in slow flame and stir..
- Take Lukewarm water in a bowl,add gelatin and mix it without lumps. Add Coconut milk mixture and stir in slow flame. Dont boil..
- Pour this in a mould or bowl.keep this in refrigerator for 3-4 hrs and serve cool..
Coconut panna cotta is topped with the most delicious macerated berries for one stunner of a dessert. The base of this panna cotta is full-fat coconut milk. But what makes it solidify so that it can be turned upside down is the addition of Vital Proteins Gelatin. This simple Coconut Panna Cotta recipe so sweet, creamy & yummy that it will become one of your go-to desserts! Not to mention it's low carb & dairy free!