Vanilla Panna cotta in Strawberry Sauce. To make the panna cotta: Place the milk in a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin evenly over the milk. In a small saucepan, combine the cream, sugar, vanilla seeds, the seeded vanilla bean pod, and bring to a low boil. Remove chilled ramekins from the refrigerator shortly before serving.
Spoon strawberry sauce over panna cotta to serve. Evenly sprinkle gelatin on top; set aside for two minutes. Place the cream and sugar into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer (look for small bubbles along the edge of the pan). You can have Vanilla Panna cotta in Strawberry Sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Panna cotta in Strawberry Sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gelatin.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanila essence.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of strawberry sauce.
This Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce (which I originally shared over on RecipeGirl's site) is the perfect dessert to wow your Valentine! It looks impressive but is actually easy to make and it serves two! It's also something that you can make in advance so you don't need to be pulling a dessert together during date night! It's the perfect dessert for Valentine's Day, a romantic dinner or gourmet dinner party.
Vanilla Panna cotta in Strawberry Sauce instructions
- Pour water into a small bowl add gelatin and keep aside for setting..
- Than in a pan stir together heavy cream, sugar, milk and vanila essence and Boiled it..
- Then add gelatin and stir it continusally for 5 minutes..
- Now pour it into bowl and keep it for 10 minutes for setting. After that drizzle the strawberry sauce over it. Enjoy this Italian sweet dish..
The panna cotta itself was perfectly set, creamy, mildly sweet and aromatic with the vanilla. The sweet and tangy strawberry sauce was the perfect pair with the pana cotta. It is surely a wonderful dessert you can make with a very little effort. After the milk mixture is set remove it from the fridge. Pour the strawberry sauce on the settled milk mixture.