Rafaello pudding. കൊതിയൂറും റാഫെല്ലോ പുഡ്ഡിംഗ് – Pudding Recipe In Malayalam Ayesha's Kitchen Loading. Rafaello pudding. #sweettooth Rafaello Pudding is a great dessert with flavors of rich coconut and cream! Give this delicious and refreshing dessert a try it sure would make you want more!
The pudding uses the same flavours as the Rafaello chocolate and it's a wonderful combination of coconut and cream with the right sweetness and texture of a soufflé or a pudding. Raffaello Pudding is a wonderful combination of coconut, cream, condensed milk and white chocolate which resembles the taste of the Ferrero Rocher Raffaello Truffles. This is a very rich pudding with a beautiful texture and flavour. You can cook Rafaello pudding using 8 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rafaello pudding
- Prepare 1 cup of Desiccated coconut.
- You need 1 cup of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tin of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Milk powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tspoon (10 gm) of Gelatin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Caramelized nuts.
No cooking or baking is involved in the making of this pudding, you just need to whip everything and refrigerate. This is the perfect pudding recipe to celebrate any functions or festivals. I love to deal with desiccated coconut recipes for making desserts. The combination of desiccated coconut, whipping cream and fresh cream gives this pudding a melt in mouth texture.
Rafaello pudding step by step
- For The Pudding – Take a bowl put gelatin and add some water and mix it well and keep aside.
- Take another bowl put whipping cream and beat it till it's fluffy.
- Now add condensed milk to it and beat again.
- Take a bowl put milk powder and add some milk and mix it well and add Desiccated coconutand beat it again.
- Now add vanilla essence and beat it one more time.
- Now add the Giletin we took earlier and give it a good mix!.
- Now add fresh cream and mix it up properly with spatula.
- Now pudding mixture is ready.
- Transfer it in a pudding tray and keep in refrigerator for 7 – 8hour.
- Note – You can skip this one if you have Real Rafaello Chocolate, If you don't here is how to make them).
- For Rafaello balls :- take a bowl put condensed milk and 2 tbsp desiccated coconut and mix it up well.
- Make small balls out of it and coat them with desiccated coconut and rafaello balls are ready.
- Now take a pan heat it and put sugar and cook till sugar melts and gets converted to caramel.
- Now add nuts and cook it for 4 – 5minutes and transfer it in a plate and let it cool down and then crush it..
- Caramelized nuts are ready.
- Everything is ready! Sprinkle descicated Coconut all over the Pudding and arrange the Rafaello balls and caramelized nuts..
- Serve chilled and enjoy it!.
Raffaello candy consists of a round wafer made of milk, almonds, coconut and a few other simple ingredients. Making homemade Raffaello is so easy, even your kids can make them! Here is the recipe showing how to make yummy party pudding or yummy creamy Raffaello pudding without fresh cream. Here i used a mixture of milk powder and milk instead of fresh cream which really makes this dessert so simple and special. So let's move on to the recipe of this simple dessert recipe.