Mango pudding. She has the appearance of a pure, lovable and smart young girl. Her desire is to become the most popular person in the room. She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak.
I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. You can have Mango pudding using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- Prepare 2 tsp of gelatin.
- It’s 4 tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare 2 cups of mango puree.
- Prepare 2 cups of full cream milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s pinch of salt.
This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor. Many refers both mango pudding and mango custard are the same. For me, the texture is different for both because different ingredient is used to set. Agar agar or gelatin is used for making pudding.
Mango pudding step by step
- In a large mixing bowl take 1 tsp of gelatin and add 2 tbsp hot water.mix well and dissolve gelatin completely..
- Then add 2 cups of mango puree in the gelatin mix and mix well make sure the pulp gets mixed up with gelatin uniformly..
- Place the glass in a bowl so that it gets tilted slightly..
- Then pour the mango mixture in the tilted glass..
- Now refrigerate it for 2 hours till it sets completely..
- Now prepare cream layer by heating up milk..
- Add in 1 tsp gelatin and mix well.then add 1 cup cream and whisk well.
- Add 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract and pinch of salt.then.
- Let the milk cool for 10 minutes before pouring to the glass..
- Pour the milk into glass. Then refrigerate it for 2 hours till it sets completely..
- Finally, garnish with few chopped mangoes and enjoy mango pudding..
Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. Fruity, soft, luscious mango pudding, topped with fresh cream and studded with fresh mango pieces. It's sweet, tart, and creamy all at once. Use a ripe, juicy mango for maximum flavour.