Yogurt Panna cotta. Made with whole milk and a whole lotta love. Delicious yoghurt made with rich and vibrant flavors. Panna cotta is Italian for "cooked cream," which has a luxurious texture that's really simple to prepare.
Other ways to serve: The best thing about panna cotta is how infinitely adaptable it is. Beyond macerated berries, try topping it with macerated stone fruit, supremed. Add yogurt to bowl and stir until smooth and well combined. You can cook Yogurt Panna cotta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yogurt Panna cotta
- You need 1 cup of full fat Greek Yogurt.
- You need 1 cup of Cream.
- It’s 2 tsp of gelatin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar (adjust).
- It’s 3 tbsp of cold Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Lime juice.
- You need of For topping (optional).
- You need 4 tbsp of Walnut.
- You need 1/4 cup of Honey (adjust).
This Panna Cotta is unique because it is made with both Greek Yogurt and Heavy Cream. The greek yogurt adds a bit of tang while adding a rich creamy texture along with the added benefits of protein. I always use plain greek yogurt as there are no additives and is the perfect base for this yogurt panna cotta recipe. The Greek yogurt gives it such a unique taste and texture and the toppings match oh so well👌🏽.
Yogurt Panna cotta step by step
- In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup cream and yoghurt well.
- Sprinkle gelatin on cold water and allow to rest for 5 minutes. It should appear spongy.
- In a saucepan, add sugar and remaining cream. Mix well. Simmer on low heat until sugar dissolves. Add gelatin mixture. Mix well. Switch off.
- Add sugar mixture to yoghurt mixture and mix well. Add in lime juice and whisk well. Pour in small cups/glass and chill for 2-3 hours.
- Topping is optional, Drizzle with honey. Add walnuts on top. Alternatively you can use cherries/strawberries/blueberries etc too as toppings. Serve cold, if using honey as topping then serve immediately..
Thank you Chef Surti, you are a Panna Cotta God. Holding ramekin tightly to plate, shake firmly to release panna cotta. For the panna cotta, put the gelatine in a bowl of cold water and leave to soak for five minutes. Place the double cream, milk, sugar and vanilla seeds into a small pan and heat though. The panna cotta, however, was a game-changer.